Thank you for choosing us as your IV Ketamine therapy specialist. We are committed to providing you with safe, quality and friendly services. Because some of our patients have had questions regarding patient and insurance responsibility for services rendered, we have developed the enclosed payment policy. Please read it and ask us any questions you may have.
- Insurance. IV Ketamine treatment is currently not covered by your insurance company.
- Payment is Due When Services are rendered. the Ketamine Infusion Centers of Michigan, PLLC requires payment on or before the date of services rendered.
- Payment Methods: the Ketamine Infusion Centers of Michigan, PLLC accepts Cash, Money Order, or Certified Checks.
- Our practice is committed to providing the best treatment to our patients. Our prices are representative of the usual and customary charges for our area and for the services provided.
- No Refund Policy: Any payment for services already rendered.
Thank you for understanding our payment policy. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.